No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Welcome to our website
The company Pacha Automation, based in Villingen Schwenningen, was founded in 1990. Since the company was founded, Managing Director Ralph Pacha has been involved in transfer and automation technologies, assembly lines and special plant construction for electronics manufacturing. As a medium-sized and globally active company with well-trained specialists and reliable suppliers, we are an efficient and reliable partner for your requirements.
As your system supplier, Pacha Automation is focused on the transport and handling of PCBs, masks, workpiece carriers and magazines in the THT (through-hole technology) sector.
Another pillar of Pacha Automation is board handling.
For more than 15 years we have been offering flexible and powerful modules for the handling of printed circuit boards.
Whether for the automotive, electronics manufacturing or medical technology sectors, increasing throughput times and high quality requirements inevitably lead to an increased need for automation. Reliable, value-adding and technical solutions are needed to automate production processes and workflows. Our product range includes all components required for the handling of PCBs, solder frames, masks and magazines. The production of circulation systems, workstation solutions as well as buffer and storage systems are also part of our standard products. Innovative special solutions in the field of automation and software packages for route guidance and MES communication are part of our daily requirements.
As a system integrator, we offer you the right solution for your task.
- Platform for up to 2 PCB magazines
- electrically height-adjustable
- ergonomic provision of assemblies or material
- Flexible mounting according to customer specifications
The lifting station connects the lower with the upper transport line
- Solder frames / masks are lifted out of transport
- the following solder frames / masks can pass through
- station can be used for feeding into the process
Buffer systems for assemblies / solder frames / masks in flexible designs
- Simple workstation systems up to concept/process workstations
- with or without height adjustment
- flexible versions in length and width
- Weights up to 500kg
- Fast product changeover under 15 seconds
- simple workstation systems up to concept/process workstations
- with or without height adjustment
- flexible designs in length and width
- Weights up to 500kg
- can be used as T-station
- left / right rotation
- 1 or 2 levels
- vibration-free rotation of frames / masks
- flexible dimensions
- Accumulating roller transport systems for frames/masks and printed circuit boards
- customised lengths and transport widths
- adjustable transport speed
- individually executed
- Stable construction
- good handling
- ESD castors with locking brake
As a supplier of integrated solutions, we act as a neutral integrator in the field of AOI systems. Through a multitude of successfully realised projects over the last 3 decades, we are very familiar with the communication and data handling interfaces of the local AOI manufacturers.
- Special lowering station with pass-through function
- Height compensation
- Transfer from forward flow to return flow
- Height-adjustable process workstation
- Transfer station with buffer option for up to 10 workpiece carriers or more (depending on component clearance)
- intelligent buffer management for soldered / assembled / empty masks or solder frames
- Fast product change at the workstation
- mounted on return under the soldering unit
- Counterflow/radial fan blower
- adjustable volume flow
- modular design for flexible lengths and accessibility
As a supplier of integrated solutions, we act as a neutral integrator in the field of soldering systems. Thanks to a large number of successfully implemented projects over the last 3 decades, we are very familiar with the communication and data handling interfaces of the local soldering system manufacturers.
The lifting station connects the upper with the lower transport line
With us, you can put your production on the road to success.
Based on 30 years of experience, our core competence lies in the areas of handling and transfer systems for frames, masks, PCBs and magazines, as well as in automation technology and the construction of special systems. You can rely on us to get things where they need to go safely and efficiently.
Regardless of the industry, our dedicated technicians are able to understand specific and diverse processes from a variety of industries to deliver systems designed to solve each customer’s unique problems. Pacha Automation can be relied upon to professionally install transfer and automation systems in manufacturing and distribution facilities.
Contact us to learn how we can analyse your current equipment and design an automation system that will increase your manufacturing productivity and efficiency.
Advice & Technical Support
Contact us and arrange a consultation appointment.
Keeping complex automation systems running is a tough job. But this does not have to be. Rely on Pacha Automation and benefit from our know-how.
We have more than 30 years of experience in the development, installation and maintenance of automation systems in a wide range of industries. As a system integrator who not only builds complete systems but also integrates new functions into existing systems, we have extensive knowledge.
Contact us today to learn how we can help your company develop and implement an automated manufacturing process!
We have been building automation systems with a love of technology since 1990. We develop and produce high-performance, customised systems that meet and usually exceed the expectations of our clients.
We employ skilled workers who have a wide range of industry knowledge and provide them with an environment that allows for continuous learning and creativity while they prove themselves in the field.
From creating a schedule for component replacement and machine maintenance to recommending critical spare parts inventory, you can trust us to use our years of experience with automation systems to help you avoid production downtime.